- PART 1: International Setting
- PART 2: Land Use
- PART 3: Energy
- PART 4: Waste
- PART 5: Eco-efficiency
- PART 6: Air and climate
- PART 7: Water
- PART 8: Soil
- PART 9: Fauna, flora and habitats
- PART 10: Atlas
- 10-1 Main land uses
- 10-2 Fragmentation of environments favourable to biodiversity
- 10-3 Power stations fuelled by renewable sources of energy
- 10-4 Unsorted household refuse collected
- 10-5 Landfill and incineration plants from municipal waste
- 10-6 Exceedance of the ozone target value for the protection of human health
- 10-7 Status of the groundwater bodies
- 10-8 Status of surface water bodies
- 10-9 Collection and treatement of urban waste water
- 10- 10 Levels of total organic carbon in farmland and forest soils
- 10-11 Estimated soil losses through water erosion
- 10-12 (Potentially) contaminated sites managed by SPAQuE and sites needing remediation
Welcome to the website of the state of the environment in Wallonia
Discover our most recent publication available in English: Environmental Outlook for Wallonia – Digest 2014.
This digest presents a selection of socio-economic and environmental indicators that provide an overview of the status and evolution of the environment in Wallonia: air, water and soil quality, biodiversity, environmental pressures and impacts for a number of key issues (energy, eco-efficiency and waste).
The Report on the state of the environment in Wallonia 2016 will soon be available on the same page.
Please visit our main website in French to discover most recent indicators, studies and other publications.